The current time, phone tap is becoming alarming. Hackers can steal many important information by tapping on the phone.
As a result, you can also be in trouble at any time as a user. How do you know your phone is being tapped?
- You are talking to someone on the phone. But, sometimes you hear sounds from the other end of the suspicious phone. Never take the matter lightly. If there is a danger of phone tap.
- The mobile battery was working properly. But, suddenly, noticed that no charge is charged for charging more than the charges. Immediately talk to the experts about the matter.
- Trying to shut down your phone, but the phone is not going to happen. If you do, be careful! May be your phone hacked.
- Are you receiving any suspicious SMS? Your phone is turning off occasionally? Do not take the matter lightly. If the phone is a ‘bizarre’ behavior then it is doubtful.
- You are not using the phone. An electronic device near the phone suddenly started shaking. Hacking your phone is not using anyone?
- Is your data usage going to increase? Can not prevent internet surfing in any way? Be cautious if this happens. Contact the service provider if needed.
- Keep an eye on the phone bill. Contact the service provider if the suspicious bill is seen.