Job Post – Disclaimer
This is a public site with open access, and The Daily Story accepts no responsibility for the quality or authenticity of responses. The Daily Story accepts no responsibility for any information provided by individuals. The individual/company would have to conduct its own background checks to ensure that all responses were genuine.
The Daily Story will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in the information on this website. It is the visitor’s responsibility to further investigate the information on the site. Any breach of privacy or information provided by the consumer to The Daily Story to be placed on the website by technical or other means is not The Daily Story’s responsibility. The Daily Story does not guarantee the confidentiality of any information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any information displayed on the The Daily Story website.
Job Post – Warning
- The Daily Story serves as an online job portal for employers and job seekers to communicate. The Daily Story is not liable for any financial transaction between employers and job seekers.
- The employers provide any job descriptions that appear on The Daily Story website. Individual Organizations are in charge of any job descriptions or recruitment processes posted on The Daily Story Website.
- Users are expressly prohibited from engaging in any type of financial transaction. If a job seeker provides/discloses any financial information, such as a credit/debit card number, personal bank account information, online payment information, and if anyone arranges a transaction via money order, wire transfer, international funds transfer, electronic currency, etc., The Daily Story will not be liable for these types of transaction issues.
- The Daily Story is not liable for any type of fraud committed by a recruiting company after applying through the website, as well as transferring money or retaining a portion in the name of payment for security charges to employers.
- The Daily Story will not be held liable for any irregularities, incompleteness, or inaccuracy of information provided by employers on this website. It is the job seeker’s responsibility to conduct additional research on the information provided on the site.
- The Daily Story does not request payment under the guise of a registration fee, a refundable fee, a document processing fee, or any other excuse. As a result, if a job seeker relies on a scammer, The Daily Story will not be held liable.
- If job seekers respond to any email or phone call from employers regarding financial transactions, The Daily Story will not be held liable for any consequences.