Gauri Khan is an Indian film producer, costume designer, and interior designer. She is mainly known as the wife of Shah Rukh Khan. People referred to her as The First Lady of Bollywood. She was born and raised in an army family. Her father Ramesh Chandra Chibber was an army person.
Gauri Khan Bio:
- Name: Gauri Chibber
- Nickname: Gauri Khan
- Profession(s): Film Producer, Interior Designer, Costume Designer, and Social Worker
- Date of Birth: 8 October 1970
- Age (as in 2021): 51 Years
- Zodiac/Sun Sign: Libra
- Birth Place: New Delhi, India
- Home town: New Delhi, India
- Mother Tongue: Hindi
- Parents/ Father: Colonel Ramesh Chandra Chhibber (Army)
- Mother: Savita Chhibber
- Brother: Vikrant Chibber
- Sister: Not Known
- Height (approx.): In Centimeters- 161 cm
In Meters- 1.61 m
In Feet Inches- 5′ 3″
- Weight (approx.): In Kilograms- 55 Kg
In Pounds- 121 lbs
- Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-27-34
- Shoe size: 7(Us)
- Hair color: Black
- Eyes color: Black
- Skin color: Fair
Gauri Khan’s Personal Life:
- School: Loreto Convent School, Delhi
- College/ University: Lady Sriram College, New Delhi
- Educational Qualification: BA in History
- Contact number: Not Known
- Address: MANNAT, Band Stand, Bandra, Mumbai
- Religion: Hinduism
- Caste/Ethnicity: Not Known
- Nationality: Indian
- Car Collection: Audi Q7 and BMW 7 Series
- Hobbies: Spending time with her kids
Affairs & Controversies:
- Marital Status: Married
- Marriage Date: 25 October 1991
- Boyfriends: Not Known
- Husband: Shah Rukh Khan (Actor)
- Children(s): Daughter– Suhana Khan
- Son(s):– Aryan Khan (Actor), Abram Khan
- Controversies: There was rumored that before the birth of their third child, the couple went for a sex determination test.
GAURI KHAN FAVORITES:
Food: Not Known
Singer: Not Known
Actor: Not Known
Actress: Madhuri Dixit
Sports: Hockey, Cricket
Place: UK and Goa
Movie: Chak De India
Colour: Black and White
Perfume: Black Opium
Gauri Khan’s Career
Gauri Khan and her husband started a production company together in 2004 named Red Chillies Entertainment (RCE). She debut as a producer with the film “Main Hoon Na” (2004). Her last production movie was “Jab Harry Met Sejal”.
While renovating her house “Mannat” she started interior designing as a hobby. But later she take it seriously and founded ‘The Charcoal Project’ with Sussanne Khan in 2011. Few years later she launched her interior design store ‘Design Cell’ in Mumbai (2014).
List of movie as a Producer
- 2004: Main Hoon Na
- 2007: Om Shanti Om ( also has a guest appearance)
- 2009: Billu
- 2011: Always Kabhi Kabhi,
- 2012: Student of the Year
- 2013: Chennai Express
- 2014: Happy New Year ( also has a guest appearance)
- 2015: Dilwale
- 2016: Dear Zindagi
- 2017: Raees,
Jab Harry Met Sejal
- 2018: Zero
- 2019: Badla
Gauri Khan’s Income
- Salary: Not Known
- Net worth: $120 million
Trivia About Gauri Khan
- She is a no-smoker
- Drinks alcohol
- She born into a rich family
- She has done a fashion designing course after her college.
- Gauri khan fall in love with Shah Rukh Khan when she was 14 years old and Shah Rukh was 19 years old.
- They dated for 7 years and got married in 1991.
- She has done many advertisements on several occasions including D’Decor’s bedding advertisement and Cinthol Soap TVC.
- Being a designer she designed home spaces for many prominent personalities like Mukesh Ambani, Karan Johar, Sidharth Malhotra, Jacqueline Fernandes, and others.
- She is also considered a fashion icon, she featured on the covers of various magazines like “Femina”, “Vouge”, “Surfaces”, “Savy”, “Hello India” and others.
- She follows Victoria Beckham as her role model.
- Gauri Khan is a hardcore fan of Justin Bieber.
- She has a good friendship with Karan Johar.