The highly anticipated Amazon Prime Day 2021 starting today, one month earlier than usual.
The two-day large-scale shopping event has become an indispensable part of the industry. Amazon reduces the prices of its most popular products and devices by offering “flash sales” worldwide throughout the Day.
Here is all you need to know about Prime Day.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Prime Day is Amazon’s annual two-day shopping event. It usually occurs in July, but this year Amazon believes that the June date will receive more attention and attract more customers and suppliers. According to some news, If the Prime Day occurs in July, travel plans and the Olympic Games may disrupt the Prime Day.
Last year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Prime Day was postponed for a few months. After all, it happened in October, just a few weeks before Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Amazon offers the year’s biggest discounts on popular products and devices. Especially in the technology category, where flash sales are available throughout the day.
When and How long does it last?
Prime Day is scheduled for Monday, June 21 and will last until Tuesday, June 22. For exclusive Prime members only.
Once the calendar changes to Monday, Amazon’s website starts Prime Day Deals.
Amazon Prime member
You can sign up now and start a 30-day free trial to avoid missing the Prime Day offer.
Students can also register as Prime Student members through a six-month free trial.
Amazon is also giving away a $10 Prime Day credit to Amazon Prime members. For purchasing $10 worth of products from small businesses through June 20.
You’ll receive an email to claim the $10 credit after completing the purchase.
What includes Prime Membership
Amazon Prime is a membership program that allows users to access services and benefits that ordinary Amazon members cannot enjoy.
Amazon Prime membership gets the following benefits:
- Free shipping
- Same-day delivery
- Amazon Fresh
- Prime Video – 2 Months of Amazon Prime Video Channels for $1.98 (Save $6 to $20)
- Amazon Pharmacy
- Prime Music – 4 Months of Amazon Music Unlimited for Free (Save $29.97)
- Prime Gaming
- Amazon Kids+ (Kid-friendly content; $2.99 per month for Prime members)
- Prime Wardrobe – $15 off with $100 in Prime Wardrobe
- Prime Reading
Here are some best Prime Day deals
Live Amazon Device Deals
- Echo (4th generation) – With premium sound, smart home hub, and Alexa – Twilight Blue
Price– $74.99 (save $25)
- Echo Show 8 (Charcoal) with Ring Indoor Camera
Price- $149.98 (save $40)
- Echo Show 5 (1st Gen, 2019 release)
Price– $59.99 (save $20)
- Fire HD 10 Tablet (10.1-inch 1080p full HD display, 64 GB) – Plum (2019 Release)
Price– $159.99 (save $30)
- Fire HD 10 Kids Tablet – 10.1-inch 1080p full HD display, 32 GB, Pink Kid-Proof Case (2019 Release)
Price- $149.99 (save $50)
- Kindle Paperwhite Essentials Bundle including Kindle Paperwhite – Wifi, Ad-Supported, Amazon Leather Cover, and Power Adapter
Price– $169.97 (save $20)
Live Laptop Deals
- Apple MacBook Pro with Apple M1 Chip (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) – Space Gray
Price– $1,149.99 (save $149)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 – 12.3-inch Touch-Screen – 10th Gen Intel Core i5 – 8GB Memory – 128GB SSD (Latest Model) – Platinum (VDV-00001)
Price– $760.90 (save $138.10)
- Dell XPS 13 (9310)– 13.4-inch FHD+ Touch Laptop – Intel Core i7-1185G7, 16GB 4267MHz LPDDR4x RAM, 512GB SSD, Iris Xe Graphics, Windows 10 Pro – Platinum Silver with Black Palmrest
Price– $1,519.99 (Save: $140.00)
Live Earbuds Deals
- Apple AirPods Pro
Price- $189.99 (save $59.01)
- Echo Buds (2nd Gen) | Wireless earbuds with active noise cancellation and Alexa | Black
Price- $79.99 (save $40)
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds+ – True Wireless Earbuds (Wireless Charging Case Included), Black US Version
Price- $99.99 (save $50)
- Beats Solo Pro Wireless – Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones – Apple H1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, Active Noise Cancelling, Transparency, 22 Hours of Listening Time – Light Blue
Price- $169.99 (save $129.96)
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular, 40mm) – Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
Price- $429 (save $70)
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, GPS, Bluetooth) – Advanced Health Monitoring, Fitness Tracking, and Long lasting Battery – Mystic Black (US Version)
Price– $279.99 (save $150)
- Garmin Vivoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch with Contactless Payments and Built-in Sports Apps, Black with Silver Hardware
Price- $131.99 (save $118)
- Toshiba 55LF621U21 55-inch Smart 4K UHD with Dolby Vision – Fire TV, Released 2020
Price– $359.99 (save $120).
- Samsung 2021 43 inch AU8000 Crystal UHD 4K HDR Smart TV with Alexa built-in
Price– $689.08 (Save: $69.05)
Tips for Amazon Prime Day 2021
Make sure your account has good records. In addition to having a valid and valid Prime account, please make sure that your personal and billing information is correct. For some of the most popular items, timing is of the essence so that you can complete your order quickly.
Buy Amazon devices: Amazon devices tend to have the lowest prices on Prime Day. So now is the best time to buy a new Kindle, Echo, or Fire tablet. Don’t expect to get lower price on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
Look for competitors on Black Friday, July sales. eBay, Dell, GameStop, Newegg, and other companies have their own Prime Day alternatives. Which are running at the same time, and some deals may undercut the price provided by Amazon.