Salman Khan is an Indian top-rated actor, producer, television presenter, philanthropist, and occasionally sings. He made his debut in the Indian Film Industry with “Maine Pyar Kiya “. Besides acting he is also a very good painter. Amir Khan is fond of Salman Khan’s artwork. Reportedly Aamir has many of Salman’s paintings at his home. He is the eldest son of screenwriter Salim Khan and his first wife Sushila Charak.
Salman Khan Bio/Wiki
- Known name: Salman Khan
- Real Name: Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan
- Nickname: Sallu & Bhaijaan
- Date of Birth: December 27, 1965
- Age: 56 years (as of 2021)
- Birthplace: Indore Madhya Pradesh, India
- Nationality: Indian
- Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Profession: Actor, Producer & Entrepreneur
- Hometown: Galaxy Apartment Bandra, Mumbai
- Caste: Not Known
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Debut: Biwi Ho To Aisi (supporting role)
- Food Habit: Non-Vegeterian
- Blood Group: B+
Salman Khan Education
- School: The Scindia School, Gwalior (M.P.) & St. Stanislaus High School, Bandra (Bombay)
- College/ University: He was not good in his studies, left his studies after class 12th.
- Educational Qualification: High School
Salman Khan Physical Stats
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Height: -Feet – 5 feet 8 inches
-Meters – 1.74 m
-Centimeters – 174 cm
- Weight: 75 Kg
- Figure Measurements:
-Chest Size: 45 Inches
-Waist Size: 35 Inches
-Biceps Size: 17 Inches
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
Family, Marital Status, Affairs
- Father’s Name: Salim Khan (former screenwriter)
- Mother’s Name: Sushila Charak (by birth), Helen (stepmother)
- Brother’s Name: Arbaaz Khan, Sohail Khan
- Sisters: Alvira, Arpita (both younger)
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Girlfriend / Affairs:
-Sangeeta Bijlani (actress)
-Somy Ali (actress)
-Aishwarya Rai (actress)
-Katrina Kaif (actress)
-Faria Alam (former model & Football Association secretary)
-Iulia Vantur (actress)
- Hit-and-run case: Arrested for rash and negligent driving in 2002, charges of culpable homicide were laid against him but late dropped.
- Affair with Aishwarya Rai: She is considered as one of the main reasons due to which Salman Khan is still a bachelor.
- Blackbuck hunting case: This case involved the alleged killing of a deer when Salman along with co-stars Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Neelam, and Tabu was filming for a movie Hum Saath-Saath Hain in the forest near Jodhpur in Rajasthan.
- Tweets in support of Yakub Memon:- He made numerous tweets in support of Mumbai Bomb Blast accused Yakub Memon which sparked a protest outside his house. However, Khan later removed his tweets and apologized.
- He faced backlash on social media for promoting nepotism in Bollywood. These accusations came after Susant Singh Rajput committed suicide.
Awards & Achievements
- Male Debut 1990: He has won Best Male Debut for Maine Pyar Kiya
- Supporting Actor: For “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” in 1999.
- Children Film Award in 2012: Chillar party (His productions film)
- Wholesome Entertainment Award in 2016: Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Rajiv Gandhi Award 2008: For Outstanding Achievement in Entertainment.
Net Worth, House & Cars
- Net worth: Over $300 million ( Rs. 2,160 Crores).
- Income: Rs. 60 Crores per film
- Galaxy Apartments, Bandra, Mumbai
- Farmhouse in Panvel, Raigad, Maharashtra
- A house in Hydra Towers, Jumeirah Village, Dubai
Cars & Bikes:
- Lexus LS 470
- Mercedes Benz GL-glass
- BMW X5
- Range Rover Vogue
- Audi R8
- Suzuki Intruder M1800 Rz Limited Edition
- Suzuki Hayabusa.
Salman Khan’s Favorites
- Food: Chinese Food, Italian Food, Pav Bhaji, Home Cooked Food
- Beverage: Ice- tea
- Dessert: Sitaphal Ice Cream
- Actor: Dilip Kumar, Govinda, Sylvester Stallone
- Actress: Hema Malini
- Film: Casablanca
- Director: Sooraj Barjatya
- Singer: Sonu Nigam
- Song: Jab Hum Jawan by Sabbir Kumar
- Hobbies: Swimming, Cycling, Painting & Writing
- Destination: London
- Colour: White, Black & Grey
- Cars: BMW, Mercedes Benz & Toyota Land Cruiser
- Out-Fit: Tight Jeans and T-shirt
- Brand: Giorgio Armani and Gianni Versace
- Trade Mark:
-His dancing style
-Removing his shirt
-Wears Blue Feroza Stone bracelet in his movies
Trivia about Salman Khan
- Salman Khan was an excellent swimmer in his school days. He could have become a pro swimmer if he had so wanted. He was a swimming champ at school and was even tipped to represent India.
- Salman Khan uses a mulmul cloth to wipe his nose.
- Salman Khan is the only Bollywood actor who frequently donates his blood.
- People Magazine voted Salman Khan as the 7th best-looking man in the world.
- He never read movie reviews.
- Salman was not the first choice for his breakout role in Maine Pyar Kiya, or even the second or third.
- Salman was offered the lead in Abbas-Mustan’s Baazigar but refused to play an anti-hero. The role went to Shah Rukh Khan.
- He always wears a turquoise stone bracelet on and off the screen.
- Salman flew his own cook to London from Mumbai to dish up biryani to the cast and crew of the movie London Dreams who were tired of eating continental food.
- Frequently visits sick children in hospitals, and also goes often to donate blood.
- Exercises daily. Feels the day was incomplete without a workout.
- Not only is he a health freak, but he also loves to initiate people who aren’t as health-conscious as himself into workouts. He forced co-star Anil Kapoor to work out at the gymnasium every day.
- In his early days as a struggling actor, he never used his father’s name and influence like many other heroes with relatives in the industry. He used to visit producers on his own and audition for roles.
- Has his own charitable organization known as Being Human Foundations
- Has 5 nephews, Aydan, Arhaan, Nirvaan, Yohan, Ahil, and 1 niece, Alizeh.
- Being Human – The Salman Khan Foundation, whose emphasis is on health care and education. Proceeds from the sale of watches he has designed, paintings he has done, and the Being human t-shirts go to the foundation.
- Holds the record for having the highest-grossing film of the year 8 times, a feat no other actor has yet achieved.
- He is the only actor to have thirteen back-to-back 100 Crore plus films. Dabangg (2010), Ready (2011), Bodyguard (2011), Ek Tha Tiger (2012), Dabangg 2 (2012), Jai Ho (2014), Kick (2014), Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015), Sultan (2016), Tubelight (2017), Tiger Zinda Hai (2017), Race 3 (2018) and Bharat (2019).
- In most of Salman’s films, his character name has been Prem, and more recently Radhe and Chulbul Pandey has now been synonymous with him.
- Suffers from trigeminal neuralgia, a facial nerve disorder commonly known as the suicide disease.
- He has painted the Jai Ho posters
- Whenever Salman has a strong urge, he pours out an alcoholic drink and keeps the glass in front of him. But he never takes a sip. He just sits with it and after a while, the urge subsides.
- In Race 3 he has performed all of his stunts all by himself without the use of a body double.
- His all vehicles color are White
- Most of his vehicles have a registration number of 2727.
Salman Khan Upcoming Movie
Radhe: 21 July 2021
Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai is an upcoming action film. The movie is directed by Prabhu Deva and produced by Salman Khan, Sohail Khan, and Atul Agnihotri. The film stars Salman Khan, Disha Patani, Randeep Hooda, Jackie Shroff, and Megha Akash. The film is scheduled to release in theatres on 21 July 2021
Salman Khan will appear in Amir Khan’s new movie “Laal Singh Chaddha”, which will be released on December 25, 2021.
Salman Khan will also have a cameo appearance in Shah Rukh Khan’s Pathan.