- Revenue Officer(RO)/Assistant Revenue Officer(ARO), Retired from NBR/ Experienced Worked in NBR/ Customs
- Activities for generating revenue for the company.
- Marketing new Customers/clients of Customs & Excise, VAT, Taxes, and Bond for local commercial/ industrial level Consultancy and solutions.
- Ability to market monitoring and find the new market expansion of Customs & Excise, VAT, and Taxes Consultancy and fix issues.
- Market planning and competitive analysis, strategies, sector expansion, and tactics to grow marketing through the company’s services of Customs & Excise, VAT, and Taxes, etc.
- Always in touch with Port Commissioner, Officers, Revenue Officers, and relevant departments. And also make quick-solution for any work problem for any reasons.
- Marketing and managing all Company’s activities for generating revenue for the company.
Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Vast experience in Customs & Excise, VAT, Taxes, and Bond activities
- Must have experience working in NBR for Customs, VAT, Taxes, etc. works
- Must have experience working in the port for Customs and Excise, VAT & Taxes, and goods clearing issue
- Preference is given to retired officers working in NBR, Ports, or both sectors.
- Proven work experience as Revenue Officer/Asst Revenue.
- Age limit is relaxed in terms of experience but physically & mentally fit to work hard.
- Ability to work under pressure and result oriented
- Good communication ability and work deal maker.
- Sound proficiency in smart mobile Phones, computers & Internet activities.
- Ability to handle clients confidently.
- Good communication skills in both English & Bangla Languages.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Not specified
20 Aug 2022
Source : bdjobs