Bright Health Specialized Hospital Ltd.
- Reporting System: Report financial information to the Director, Finance and Accounts or his designated personnel on a regular basis, providing clear analysis, describing trends and identifying potential areas of concern.
- Main Purpose of the position: Effective cost control, risk management and planning organization financial strategies. Coordination with other cross functional Department for smooth operational activities. Knowledge sharing with other staff for self-development and contribute to the company as per policy.
- The Basic Functions: The Incumbent is responsible for managing the overall day-to-day operations and strategic functions of Finance, Feasibility Study as per project and department, Accounts, Audit (Internal/External), Cost Management, Tax, VAT and AIT challan.
- Job Location-Sirajganj (Sirajganj Sadar)
- Responsible for working with the SAP Financials and SAP Accounting or own customized ERP Modules up-gradation project of the Hospital.
- Assist to prepare all kind of AIS and MIS report required by the management.
- Monitor cash flow and fund liquidity situation of the organization.
- Conduct all month-end closing activities including bank reconciliation, month-end reporting and related activity. Post payments, adjustments, and denials or perform necessary corrective actions.
- Review and adhere to governing financial controls, internal processes, policies, and procedures, and enter adjusting journal entries as directed for closing and opening accounting periods while diligently capturing and organizing all required documentation.
- Effectively communicate with practice leadership all financial issues and coordinate weekly and monthly meetings.
- Prepare the annual budget and monitor the financial variances. Besides, oversee the compliances regarding Audit, TAX, VAT and government official issues, etc.
- Maintain the Petty Cash.(Payment, keeping record & Report)
- Monthly salary & overtime sheet check.
- RSC / Visiting Consultant bill payment Tax Calculation as per IT ordinance 1984.
- Expiry date Checking at the time of any kind of Device & Accessories receiving.
- Perform any other tasks as and when assigned by the reporting supervisor.
- Manage & oversee the daily operations of Accounts & Finance Department including: accounts payable & receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, treasury & budgeting, cash forecast, revenue & expenditure variance analysis, financial data reconciliation & debt activity.
- Set up and enforce proper accounting methods, polices & principles
- Ledger reconciliations and report time to time to Management.
- Reviewing and updating financial policies & procedures, ensure proper implementation & function of performing documents.
Sirajganj (Sirajganj Sadar)
- MBA/Master degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking or relevant discipline from any reputed university.
- Professional Certification: CA (Professional Level/CC) from ICAB or CMA (Intermediate Level) from ICMAB is preferable
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 28 to 45 years
- At least 5 years of progressively relevant and responsible work experience preferably in any renowned healthcare institution/hospital/Trading or Export/Import or any Financial Service Sector
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Billing, Cash-point, Finance, Accounts, Audit, Costing
- Extremely detail-oriented, with well-developed organizational skills and an ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- The incumbent should be dynamic and have good personality.
- Possess high degree of correspondence & analytical ability.
- Must have good presence and leadership ability.
- Computer savvy and experience using accounting software e.g. SAP, ERP and databases.
- High Excel proficiency (pivot tables, v-lookups, advanced functions/formulas)
- Sound Knowledge on Export and import related works and L/C, Insurance, C&F etc.
Sirajganj (Sirajganj Sadar)
- Attractive salary & benefits as per company policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Performance bonus, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Health care facilities.
21 Aug 2022
Source : bdjobs